Accessibility Statement for The Play Brigade website
This is an accessibility statement from The Play Brigade.
Measures to support accessibility
The Play Brigade takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Play Brigade website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Play Brigade website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Play Brigade website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Play Brigade website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 89 Brookline, MA 02446
Accessibility of The Play Brigade website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Play Brigade website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Play Brigade website:
- External third-party plugins: might not meet the latest WCAG requirements because We cannot ensure the how some features are developed externally. We are in the process of reaching out to their developers to bring any issue to their attention. Please report any accessibly errors you may encounter on our website.
The Play Brigade assessed the accessibility of The Play Brigade website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 26 October 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.